cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trang_23
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

There is a blue screen pop on my screen that needs to restart while I am using my latop.

HP Recommended

While using my laptop, there is a blue screen pop on which says “You’re device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you” It was 15 minutes and there is still 0% complete under that line

Could you please help me with this?

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,786 32,908 3,069 7,570
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Trang_23 

Sorry, but there is nowhere near enough information for assistance on this.  This means that Windows ran into some kind of problem and is trying to reset to fix it.  The problem could be anything.  IF it is still waiting, then you need to shut off the PC, wait for a while, and reboot it.  That is all you can do at this point.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,070 5,998 664 2,462
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
so where are you @Trang_23 ?
to have already encountered this, sometimes it is long enough, nothing seems to have changed, and then finally the computer finishes the "repair" and restarts!
But sometimes, if nothing after more than an hour, it is enough to force the stop, one restarts then, it works
attention, I tested, but it is not without risk either, for me it was a success, but no guarantee

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation