Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
2WY06PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Sir,

My left side two usb ports suddenly stopped working. My product is under warranty. For that i need a service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@patiltushar

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Run a component test on USB from UEFI menu opens.

Follow the below instructions to run the test.

1. Turn on the computer.

2. Immediately press the f2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the UEFI menu opens.

When the UEFI menu opens, select the diagnostic test you want to run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/rs-en/product/hp-15-bw000-laptop-pc/15551418/model/18575982/document/c0332763... for Troubleshooting USB Connections.

Keep me posted with the test results and how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@patiltushar

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Run a component test on USB from UEFI menu opens.

Follow the below instructions to run the test.

1. Turn on the computer.

2. Immediately press the f2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until the UEFI menu opens.

When the UEFI menu opens, select the diagnostic test you want to run, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/rs-en/product/hp-15-bw000-laptop-pc/15551418/model/18575982/document/c0332763... for Troubleshooting USB Connections.

Keep me posted with the test results and how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your support. Problem has solved. 

Thank you.....

HP Recommended

@patiltushar

I'm glad to hear you found the solution you were looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to let the community know about the solution!

Take care now and do have a great week ahead.

:)Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.