1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unable to Launch any Office Application Or Windows Security

HP Recommended
Pavilion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello All, 

First Issue -: I have not been able to launch any MS office Application [ powerpoint or excel ]. The error message displayed is " The app cannot open, check windows store for more info"

Second Issue -: Under Update and Security option in settings, i have been trying to pull up the "Windows Security" option, but post clicking the app opens and closes immediately. 

Please can you help me withe the issue. 

J

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,566 32,466 2,955 7,258
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jmenon 

Sounds like this is a fairly new PC and you are trying to use MS Office for the first time on it, correct?

If that is the case, You should not be having problems like this with a new PC!

You paid for free HP Tech Support as part of the warranty coverage, so you might as well make use of it.

While this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about troubleshooting and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet to check out the problems.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation