05-01-2017 09:50 PM
Unable to get download pictures from phone. When I plug the phone into the computer, it says "charging only". What can I do to have this issue corrected.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-01-2017 11:32 PM - edited 05-01-2017 11:34 PM
- Swipe down at top of screen to open the LG Notification bar.
- Tap on the USB Connection type section.
- Now, tap the option that says Media Sync MTP.
- Go to your computer and open the Windows Explorer.
- Find the removable drive that has been assigned to your LG .
- Create a folder on your computer and then browse your phone for the files that you wish to move.
- After you’re done transferring the files you simply press the ‘Safely Stop / Remove the USB Phone’ option in Windows.
- Now, go to LG Notifications bar.
- Press again USB Connected > Charge Phone and disconnect it from your PC.
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***