Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I bought HP All-in-One - 22-c0015 almost 2 years ago. Waited a few months to inbox and setup. This was for my child for school and we didn’t need it till the next year started. This computer is SLOW! Everything is slow not just online but everything. All I did was add an antivirus and windows. I don’t know much about computers so maybe someone can help. This thing has just sat untouched because anything I try to do is like dial up slow to open. I just need it for light use, browsing web paying bills shopping school work. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

That model has a decent processor, so that's OK, but ideally you'd want 8GB RAM instead of 4GB.

BUT STILL - It should do basic tasks without being SUPER slow. Perhaps the HDD has an issue. Sometimes they can have a fault of running extremely slow but not actually 'failing' in diagnostics. I've seen it mostly with the Toshiba branded HDD's that are in some HP PC's.

You could try diags anyway: With PC off, turn it on and keep tapping F2, when you get into the diags screen, run an extensive test and see what happens. It will probs take between 2-4 hours to complete.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.