1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty dispute issue

HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-xa0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Folks, 

My apology if this is the wrong place for my post. It has been a very frustrating experience getting my warranty updated correctly. I had purchased a HP all in one desktop which comes with a 3 year warranty however I had only managed to get a 1 year warranty and despite submitting multiple warranty disputes, I am not getting any answers or reply. 

How should I approach this issue? It has been very worrying as recently my desktop is having issues whereby it is not responding to the power on button and sometimes it takes more than a few clicks before the comp start up.

Pardon my poor grammar. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
3,428 3,359 201 561
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Warranty dispute issue

@Gerald7777

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation