Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP elite 150 T
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I can not find any information on whether this computer can be upgraded to Window's 10.  I have tried for 2 days and it will fail in the installation. I wish HP would provide a phone # to call in to TALK with someone.  First I am asking the simple question...then I will pay for support if it can be done.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, I don't see why you could not install Windows 10 on this machine.. What is your configuration?? For know this you can right clic in "computer" and go to properties. 

When you have tried install, what is your error message?? I think it is just a problem with Windows but it is probably possible. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

The funny thing there was no error after downloading (taking over 1 hour) various getting ready to install messaging, the screen went blue and said installing.  It installed for a long time but kept progressing at 6:18 it was at 71% at 6:20 it said 78% then blimped and back to my desktop no error message just a windows box saying failed to install. I have to upgrade to continue using this computer as a workstation for work. SnipImage.JPG

HP Recommended

Hello, your PC need can to use Windows 10.. Do you have tried with the tool downloaded in the Microsoft website?? 

You can update all your drivers, except the BIOS, using HP Support Assistant and retry. If you need you can install HP Support Assistant here: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp95001-95500/sp95226.exe

And if you have the same issue, please clean up your system files with this explications: 

https://www.hdd-tool.com/windows-7/disk-cleanup-windows-7.html

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.