Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-0812no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Over 7 months since Microsoft released the Windows 10 May 2004 Update and until now my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 790-0812no did not receive the update! It is 2021 guys and I still did not get the 2020 update!!! What is going on guys?

Windows update still show this message: "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page.

No money buy new pc, my win10  v1909  18363.1440 and support end near

Sorry my rally English i am Finnish

Please fix conexant audio drivers

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Your Windows Update issue is nothing to do with HP per se.

That aside, you can manually update your 1909 to 20H2 via this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.