Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
p7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i am looking for a bios update for my mother board it is a pegatron aahd3-hb  the family rom ssid is 2acd. my current ver. 7.07 .  It looks like there was one at one time  on the hp site any help would be appercepated

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Your computer: HP Pavilion p7-1142 Desktop PC Product Specifications

has the AAHD3-HB (Hibiscus) motherboard.

The web-page at: Software and driver results for: HP Pavilion p7-1142 Desktop PC

does not list any BIOS updates, neither for Windows 7 nor for Windows 8,

although BIOS-updates usually are independent of the operating system being booted.

What are the symptoms that you are experiencing that lead you to think that a BIOS-update will be helpful?

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

HP Recommended

I NEED AN UPDATE WINDOWS 10 HAS STOPPED UPDATEING THIS APPERS TO BE THE PROBLEM I AN NOT SURE IF MY MODEL NUMBER IS RIGHT

HP Recommended

Which release of Windows 10 are you running?  1511? 1607? 1611? 1703? 

Google-search for "Windows Update Troubleshooter".

Download it, only from MIcrosoft's web-site, and run it, to find/fix problems with Windows Update.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.