Post new question
Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

buying a new pcs

Product Name: pavillion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

the problems with window's has forced me to study Steve Jobs & Bill Gates. I am positive that Bill Gates has became a member of the new world order. the bank's are still locked up for the poor starting new ventures, from the 08-09 meltdown & bailout of the poor, & bill Gates was at 1 time a part of these people. Now this pc is geting old & also need a laptop. I am still using a hard line for my internet connection. All windows upgrade is so the Elite can control us. well I can not afford internet anymore as I need it. A bank could make a low interest loan to let me go on with my life with a spiritual protection. RAYMOND CROMLEY will leave the internet world.

0 Kudos
Associate Dean
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: buying a new pcs

Hello @cherokeeray

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

If you have some specific issue, this can probably be fixed - don't loose hope. Internet is great.

Please provide details about the issue as well as your HP computer model >>

Windows Update/upgrade is not mandatory - especially Windows 7 it can easily be stopped. You are not forced to update Windows / upgrade to Windows 10.

If you are not happy with Windows OS - there are some alternatives like GNU/Linux - Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, etc...

You need a new computer only if this one has stopped working, there are some specific issues or your PC is really too old so that it can't run modern OS/applications.

You can say Thanks and give me LIKE with the Thumb Up+ button (+1)

Please, use the button to accept this post as a solution if my comment helped

* * * IT_WinSec : I am not employed by HP Inc. I am a volunteer and I express personal opinion only. I work in IT and cyber security
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation