Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

getting my camera to work on my pc. I have desktop TKKD91N, PAVILLION ALL IN ONE 750-137C.

Example: Pavilion 750-137c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My camera has never worked since I bought the pc and I'm trying to get it to work. Please post some info it would be appreciated. Thank you. My pc is an hp all in one Pavillion 27xw  750-137c.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
707 693 67 231
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

getting my camera to work on my pc. I have desktop TKKD91N, PAVILLION ALL IN ONE 750-137C.

Hello
sorry, but what you indicate is not clear!
You speak of an all in one, except the elements which you give, indicate to us except error that it is about a simple computer:

HP ENVY 750-137c Desktop PC Product Specifications

and a separate screen:

HP Pavilion 27xw 27-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor 

And from what I can see, there is no webcam indication here!
So, what web cam is it exactly, a purchased webcam, or ultimately you thought you had one and not the case?
It is possible that I am in error, but according to the information here, I have not seen a webcam!

signature:
Expert volontaire Forum Fr 17-10-2009

Sorry i'm using translate.google

give the model and P/n product number of the device

example: HP Phoenix h9-1228ef HPE product no.P / N: C0B64EA

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users

please click on the accept as solution button

if message provided an answer / solution to the problem

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation