Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: HP 15g-br000 Laptop PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I changed my hard disc but I loss my mx excel, word how can I get back 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Your MS Office license is PROBABLY tied to your registered email address. If you download and install the version you had, when you activate it with the same email address it should work.

Otherwise log into your microsoft account and it'll tell you what software you're licensed for. If office is there, choose it and it'll install.

HP Recommended

It would be helpful if some additional details were posted.  The statement "I changed my hard disc" - please explain what has been done.  It you still have the hard drive and it is intact, then getting the MS Office and any data should be possible.  If by the title of the thread it means you reinstalled Windows and  it might be in the Windows.old folder  if you have one.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

first my hard disk(1TB) getting "error 301" i show in shop they told me replace new hard disk so i replace my hard disk(500GB)

on the time they give install one os to my pc but chat with my hp support they they give my original windows 10 os to my pc on that i didnot check my ms office ofter some days i open my word there there show bye new ms-office i am try to chat hp support but there are not conneting to agent so how can i get mt ms-office please tell.............

HP Recommended

Since there is a repair shop involved, it might not be as easy as if you had done the work yourself.  Try the methods outlined in the post by @Hibb1 .  If those do not provide the information, then look for any paperwork that should have been with the MS Office when it was purchased.  If the old hard drive is still available, it might give up some useful information.  I will not go into details on that adventure unless the old hard drive is in hand.

If none of this provides results, it might be necessary to purchase MS Office again, or use a near like product: IE LibreOffice

https://www.libreoffice.org/

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.