Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP pro disk 600 G 3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have pro desk hp 600 G3 the win10 fail on the hdd drive , when i reinstall win 10 again on it i receive the hdd c: is bit locker i cant install win 10 so i dont have the recovery key for bitlocker i need your help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Did you use TPM when setting up BitLocker?

I don't understand why you don't have the BitLocker password, PIN, or a USB recovery key??

Regards

HP Recommended

i dont have any of that (  BitLocker password, PIN, or a USB recovery key)

HP Recommended

The PC is in My organization and the owner forget the PIN password for bit locker and also forget to print the recovery key ,the Win 10 fail on the drive C:  and cant repair the windows now i need to reinstall Win 10 again on drive C: but i cant do that and i cant format it . Thank you for everyone share his knowledge 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Here's the thing.

I am having a problem with the validity of your request when an enterprise uses BitLocker but does not have the ability to decrypt the HDD.

Maybe a different forum member can assist.

Bypassing passwords and encryption is not an approved action in this forum.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.