Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One PC 24-k0000i (7RD93AV)

I am looking to upgrade my pc's graphics card and ram. According to the specs pc can hold up to 16 gb of ram, it has 2 slots currently one 8 bit stick and one 4 bit stick:

Memory slot 1
4GB SK Hynix 3200MHz
Memory slot 2
8GB Samsung 3200MHz
Should I just buy a 2nd 8 bit stick? This is an AIO desktop most ram sticks on e-bey are for laptops does it matter? 
Also need help upgrading the graphics card and processor to a much faster machine. Current specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400T CPU @ 2.00GHz
Video
Graphic device 1
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
Any info or tips on upgrading this all-in-one Pavillion desktop is greatly appreciated. 

Current resolution
1920 x 1080

Refresh rate
60 Hz

Version
30.0.100.9563 (4/20/2021)

Audio
Device 1
Realtek High Definition Audio

Status
Enabled

Driver
RTKVHD64.sys

Version

Device 2
RtkA2dp

Status
Enabled

Driver
RtkA2dp.sys

Version

Device 3
Intel(R) Display Audio

Status
Enabled

Driver
IntcDAud.sys

Version

Device 4
RtkA2dp

Status
Enabled

Driver
RtkA2dp.sys

Version

Device 5
RtkA2dp

Status
Enabled

Driver
RtkA2dp.sys

Version

Device 6
RtkA2dp

Status
Enabled

Driver
RtkA2dp.sys

Version

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

A second 8GB memory module to replace the current 4GB module is certainly advised. It is always advised to have as much memory as you can afford.

Your AIO desktop would use laptop-style SO-DIMM memory, due to the fact that the system has to contain many components inside a smaller space.

We do verify that the memory in this listing is indeed correct for your system.

Make an offer

HP Recommended

Please help me upgrade my Ram, Graphics card and Processor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.