Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eg0000 (9WF72AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

hello, i am hoping someone can help me here or if someone ever had the same issue, there was a hardware problem with my HP pavillion laptop recently, it was a great laptop up until a factory restore, it has warranty and it was sent to the repair team, the estimated time of the delivery is just coming up to a month now and i still have no update off the team, i called on many occasions explaining the use of this laptop and every single time there saying they are waiting on parts with no other explainations i have asked what happened the laptop and no explaination either, im getting to a point of thinking there not fixing the laptop, im here to see if there is anything i can do to make a complaint to someone higher the warranties are purchased for reasons like this and every time i get no valid update someone please help me here, im looking to escalate this thank you.  also the laptop is business and study purposes 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Thomas13579, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand your concern. Let me escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.