cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tavin
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

my HP Envy 32 all in one keeps shutting down.

HP Recommended
Hp Envy 32

I wanted to play COD and it told me to update my driver for my graphics card and I did and now my computer keeps randomly shutting down. I cant get it into BIOS mode nothing happens when I hat f10 upon start up to update the graphics from HP. Havent even had this thing for 2 days... 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,247 16,229 873 709
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tavin

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03413399

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Geert1967
Level 2
15 12 1 3
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there, i (and several others) with an new AIO ENVY 32 have axactly the same problem. When installing a NVIDEA driver number higher then 444.xx all of us keep getting random shutdowns. Only thing you can do is try to Uninstall the driver from nvidia (hopefully you can do that quick because my pc lasted only for minutes).

No solution yet from NVIDIA (who blames HP) , nor from HP ( the 'there is no problem, its the driver answer).

0 Kudos
Tavin
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I couldn't do it quickly enough. I ended up having to wipe and reinstall windows 10 and just returned to computer. Didn't want to deal with issues right out the box. But hp support was helpful and we reinstalled windows 10 and wiped whatever I downloaded. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation