gaewing
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

my computer says my bios is out of date,

HP Recommended
ENVY Phoenix 810-145qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My BIOS is 80.24 and during boot iin systems check, tt says my BIOS it is out of date. I find no updates on the driver's page for my pc.

2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,079 119,257 19,471 29,755
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

As I replied yesterday, version 80.24 was the last BIOS HP released for your PC.

bios download - HP Support Community - 8021399

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
3,546 3,504 383 1,533
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gaewing wrote:

My BIOS is 80.24 and during boot iin systems check, tt says my BIOS it is out of date. I find no updates on the driver's page for my pc.

Hello
you can say a little more about it, if possible share a video, give more details ..
Did you modify something, the computer after that works normally etc?
I ask, because I had a few computers in hand.
my personal computer is not up to date with the bios either.
And I have never seen a warning at startup indicating that the bios is not up to date, all the more strange, if you have the latest version in addition!

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation