Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
p6654y Desktop
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hola, cant seem to find the bluettoth on this one

I guess there is not one,

ordered one anyway 

gracias 

"eat mo' fish"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SenorPescador, welcome to the forum.

According to the Product Specifications there is no Bluetooth in the computer.  It is normally combined with the wireless card.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@SenorPescador, welcome to the forum.

According to the Product Specifications there is no Bluetooth in the computer.  It is normally combined with the wireless card.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

muchas gracias, muy amable I ordered a 4.95 bluetooth adaptr....... bought some bluet headfones new for 20 so, why not 

"Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!"   

nice quote

HP Recommended

De nada, senor. 

You should be set.

Thank you for the compliment on the quote.  It is actually my own.  Only one thing could be added: "If we learn from our mistakes."  :Wink:  Hopefully, we do.

HP Recommended

yep that third line is noted, jaaa

I was on IBM 330-30 high school 71-72, Comodore 64-128 80's usernet at 14K baud, lol built fist web page 1996

HP Recommended

It sounds like you have the same experience that I have had.  However, I began using computers (an Apple MacIntosh) in 1984.  I believe that makes me a bit older.  Thus, the old_geekster.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.