Level 1
11 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

pop up video ads in lower right corner

HP Recommended
HP laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I get red of these frequent pop up videos from Taboola , Man of Many,.... I don't see anything unusual in the apps or programs. I have MaAfee Total Protection. Pop-up blocker is turned on in Edge.

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,496 23,454 1,064 1,097
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@allure45
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • Have you tried with different browsers such as google chrome or internet explorer? 

Meanwhile, try this workaround: (uninstall Taboola)

1. Open your Settings: press Windows button (one with a tiny flag) + I or right-click your Start button and find their Settings.
  2. Click on Apps and find Taboola in the list of installed applications. Click on it and choose Delete in the lower right-hand corner.

if you're just looking for a way to block the Sponsored by Taboola redirect on a specific site, then you can use a free browser extension like Adblock.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation