Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

power loss

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop 550-101na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, yesterday i fired up my pc to find an internal back up drive didnt load (1tb hdd) i removed the side to confirm the cables were still connected ( i had moved the pc) all was ok, i fired it up again and still the same problem, i powered it down, but now it wont start at all, even with the HDD cables removed, the motherboard is showing a power light, and when i reset the cmos and power jumpers, the CPU fan powers for a split second then nothing, none of the other 2 fans power up, i have removed the memory and swapped them over, i also removed the graphics card so it was back to basics and replaced the cmos battery, but nothing,  ive ran thru every trouble shoot i can think of, any ideas welcome please.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation