Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

teddy2016_0-1580908631686.png

At start up, I get this, Microsoft helpline cant help, and HO helpline the same. Its a new computer and never had this happen on the old one, pressing ESC gets rid of it, but I dont want it atall. The experts cant help, the crowd can please

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
can you at least tell what has been tried?
This type of concern, often happens it seems to me, and this can be resolved more or less easily, I am a little surprised that people have been able to help!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

This is a simple settings issue, but Microsoft have no answers, neither does HP. Will keep trying on Google

HP Recommended

Sorry but your answer is not what I expected, it does not advance me much
So let's try the simplest:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-880-100-desktop-pc-series/18695893/model/20062326/do...

Restore your computer when Windows starts normally

If the computer stops working correctly, you can restore it to a previous point in time when it was working. Use the following steps to restore your computer’s configuration.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

This start up is not a faulty issue. Its a systems issue, ie how to stop the black box at start up. ESC does the job, but I want it removed. I have tried some things on settings but nothing works. Microsoft and HP cant help so it may be a bigger issue

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.