Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 500b mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have two hp 500b mt 1 will upgrade(bios 6.06 and a G force 210 graphics win 10 version: 64 bit  )to a q8300 quad core the other wont even go into bios(this doent have a G force 210 and the bios are 6.05 window 10 version anniversary 64 bit both are updated virtually 3 times a week by Microsoft FROM FRAME WORK TO SECURITY,my QUESTION ,do i need a graphics card to up the bios auto?how if needed to up the bios ,or can anybody know this is a common complaint both cores work in the 6.06 both do not in the 6.05 bios pc is their anything i could do

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

HI, look at the ram ,check for hynix Korea 07 those are the ones that work defiantly ,if they are not hynix korea 07 the ones that work could you post i couldnt in my looking on limited budget find any, i defiantly know that china 01 will beep and a mix of the 2china 01 &Korea 07 will beep and not go past bios in either case, so could you name the ones that work and if the mix works as the ones that dont work for you, my help somebody else but more importantly to me so i dont buy them my self when i renew soon.thanks.

HP Recommended

both are the same china 01 beep korea works none of  them mix in either slot,oldley my bios have changed since i posted both are 6.05 s now but seen as i know now and the bios are the same and the ram works the cores in both pcs i guess you could say you helped thank you for solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.