HANDROMEDA
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

two hp 500b mt 1 will upgrade q8300 the other wont get past start up

HP Recommended
hp 500b mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have two hp 500b mt 1 will upgrade(bios 6.06 and a G force 210 graphics win 10 version: 64 bit  )to a q8300 quad core the other wont even go into bios(this doent have a G force 210 and the bios are 6.05 window 10 version anniversary 64 bit both are updated virtually 3 times a week by Microsoft FROM FRAME WORK TO SECURITY,my QUESTION ,do i need a graphics card to up the bios auto?how if needed to up the bios ,or can anybody know this is a common complaint both cores work in the 6.06 both do not in the 6.05 bios pc is their anything i could do

2 REPLIES 2
COPPERJESTER
Level 1
2 2 1 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI, look at the ram ,check for hynix Korea 07 those are the ones that work defiantly ,if they are not hynix korea 07 the ones that work could you post i couldnt in my looking on limited budget find any, i defiantly know that china 01 will beep and a mix of the 2china 01 &Korea 07 will beep and not go past bios in either case, so could you name the ones that work and if the mix works as the ones that dont work for you, my help somebody else but more importantly to me so i dont buy them my self when i renew soon.thanks.

HANDROMEDA
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

both are the same china 01 beep korea works none of  them mix in either slot,oldley my bios have changed since i posted both are 6.05 s now but seen as i know now and the bios are the same and the ram works the cores in both pcs i guess you could say you helped thank you for solution.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation