Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 510-P009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi There,

My desktop Pavilion 510-P009 makes me crazy on Windows 10 updating.  It keeps almost one year to download update version 1909, and showed me "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909" and tells me "restart". But it never success to update and still show me the same message like the above.  I have tried some ways come from internet to update but still failed. And now, I have no idea how to fix the issue. But I doubt there is some hardware (motherboard) conflict between this computer and Windows 10 update version 1909.  Who can tell me to how to fix it? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@sen_toronto 

Exactly what has been added to the computer internally and what is hooked up externally?

What internet "site(s)" did you use to attempt version 1909 ?

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

@ Thank you Wb2001. Your reply is appreciated. But the problem has nothing to do with the issues you mentioned. Because I does not added any internally and externally hardware to my computer before system updated. 

Meanwhile, I found somebody complained the same problem with the same model. That's why I guess there might be some conflicts between this mode's hardware and the 1909 version. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.