Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

BLURAY DVD PLAYER DRIVES DELETED FROM MY HP PAVILION LAPTOP COMPUTER

HP Pavilion Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

To Whom It May Concern:

My BLURAY PLAYER DRIVES were deleted by your HP/Asurion Technician from my HP PAVILION LAPTOP COMPUTER during repair.

My HP Pavilion Laptop Computer Model # 17-g148ds came with Windows 10, and BLURAY DVD PLAYER DRIVES which I insured under the purchased warranty with Assurion. My HP Pavilion came with a manufactured defective harddrive.  As requested I shipped my HP Pavilion to the HP/Assurion Technician who returned it without without the appropriate BLURAY DVD PLAYER Drives he deleted during the repair process. Will you please help me find, Download and reinstall the appropriate BLURAY DVD PLAYER  Drives covered by Assurion Warranty as I already payed for the item at the time of purchase.

Cordially, Mr. Enoc S. Rivera

2 REPLIES 2
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 419
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Teacherman67

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about thathere.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Teacherman67 Top Student
Top Student
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cool! Thank you for your assuring response and for assuring me that you work for HP. I will be on the look out for their response.

Cordially, Mr. Enoc S. Rivera

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation