Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360 15-Bk192ms
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried several active stylus pens and this has resulting in non of them working including the Bamboo Ink Stylus. i have the HP Pavilion X360 Signature Edition 2 in 1 laptop. Model number: 15-bk192ms. Please help. thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Apifany_z

I cannot find your exact notebook model, though I do find many similar models in the same series.

For example:

X7U12UA HP Pavilion x360 - 15-bk193ms

Regardless, the information you provide is adequate (good enough) to find a compatible stylus.

Active Stylus - Compatibility Document

Search the document for a compatible stylus:

HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus

• If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
  • Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with an “X” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
  • Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
  • The document is updated as new information becomes available.

There are two pens marked as compatible for your computer:
J4R51AA 

K8P73AA

Partial Excerpt

Model name
HP Active Pen (Synaptics)

J4R51AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)

SPS: 773175-001
HP Active Stylus (Wacom)

T5E12AA (CAN/ENG, APJ)

SPS: 834590-001
HP Pro Tablet Active Pen (Synaptics)

K8P73AA

SPS: 798051-001

Pavilion x360 15-bk0xx
x

x
Pavilion x360 15-bk1xx
x

x

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.