Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-dc0096nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with an Omen laptop I just bought. I wanted to change the lighting (which reviews say I could), but I cannot chose lighting in my omen command centre (only system vitals, network boosters and performance control). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this didn't change anything. I downloaded from the microsoft store because the command centre available on the hp site will only download and then disappear. Do you guys have any tips?

ps. The icon on my keyboard for the command centre doesn't work either

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ThirstyMouse

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are unable to change the lighting on Omen notebook.

• Have you installed all the latest Windows 10 updates?
  • Are all your drivers up to date?
  • Did you run HP support assistant and install the recommended updates?
  • Is the option for changing the colors greyed out or is it that the option does not show up?
  • Please share an image of what is exactly seen on the computer.

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.