1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Driver Site

HP Recommended
AnyLaptop/Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Fix the Driver Site......

Go to the store buy an HP laptop........bring it home and erase it.

Install a fresh Windows 7/10 on the laptop and the go to the HP site and try and download drivers.

See the screenshot from the below link:

https://ibb.co/dUzz3c

Where is the Update button? There is no update button!

How about when I search for a model i.e. 6570b you just show 2 links.... Windows 7 and Windows 10 and then take me to that page? Why you wanna overcomplicate it.

1 REPLY 1
AmpLighter
Level 5
224 211 8 43
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

According to several site personal or support team members, the HP driver site was down for maintnce or updates, try again in a few days. Also, I've noticed at other sites, the drive link button doesn't always load correctly. In this case cleaning once cookies etc could allow the button to load on your screen. But again if there's a system instance issue involved the button would not appear until the maintained has been completed.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation