2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Accelerometer - Denne app kan ikke køre på denne pc

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14-bp0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hej

Jeg får denne besked op når jeg starter pc.

Hvordan får jeg opdateret denne ?

hp.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
krbuch
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I get this message when I start PC.

It say that HP Accelerometer is dosn´t work in this version of windows, maybe there is a updated app.

How do I get this updated?

0 Kudos
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@krbuch

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I understand you have an error with the HP Accelerometer,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you install the latest update on the HP website related to 3D drive guard/Accelerometer?

While you respond to that, Here are the list of softpaqs that help, depending on your product, 
The latest version of the 3D drive guard software: 

Receives notifications from the integrated accelerometer and automatically parks the hard drive to reduce the risk of damage if the PC is accidentally dropped. 

HP ENVY, Pavilion and OMEN Consumer Notebook PCs - 

HP Pavilion 23-q100, 23-q200 and 27-n100 All-in-One Desktop PCs - 

HP Consumer Notebook PCs - HP 3D DriveGuard Error Message After Update to Windows 10 Creators Update 

If the issue persists, 

Follow the below steps to fix this issue.

• When you've installed 7-Zip, open your Downloads folder, right click on the sp81142package, select 7-Zip, select extract files and then click Ok.
  • Cut this newly extracted folder and paste it on your Desktop so it's easy to find.
  • When done, hold down the Windows key and press R
  • Into the Run window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
  • In Device Manager, expand System devices, right click the HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor entry and select 'Update Driver Software'.
  • In the following window, select 'Browser my computer for driver software' and then select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.
  • In the next window, click the 'Have Disk' button and then browse to the extracted sp81142 folder you pasted on your Desktop.
  • Browse into the sub-folder InstallFiles, open the folder Win10, left click on the file accelerometer to highlight it and then click Open.
  • Click on 'Ok' and then click 'Next' and wait for the driver to install.
  • When done, click 'Close' and then click 'Yes' to restart the notebook.

Let me know how that pans out

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation