cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakks
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP Envy Curved 34-a051 AiO web cam driver missing/not functional, can't find it anywhere...

HP Recommended

Hello, I have a HP Envy Curved 34-a051 that was recently serviced during which it was swapped however it was missing the solid state HDD..  Once remedied I tried to move the OS from spinning drive to solid and lost it.  On rebuild I can't find drivers for the Realsense web-cam anywhere.  Can anyone help me with the service pack/link?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I agree that the drivers are difficult to find.  It would have helped if you had provided the installed OS.

The Intel RealSense Depth Camera Manager (DCM) for DTO for the Windows 10 OS  is at the following URL.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-envy-curved-34-a000-all-in-one-desktop...

Was the OS not installed to the 128 GB SSD as a boot disk?

Was the PC originally delivered with the OS on the SSD?

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Jakks
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your prompt reply, sorry about the details.  When it was serviced (more-so swapped) originally it was do to clicking from the right speaker that completely distorted the audio every few seconds, the machine that it was swapped with had only the slow spin drive so it was serviced again and the os was left on the 1gb drive (as it came that way).  He did end up installing a 256gb solid state which is why I had to re-load W10, I was happy to take the extra space originally.

Anyway, I did come across the F200 software before, unfortunately on install it initiates then states "The installer failed to detect an Intel RealSense 3D camera on this system.  The installation was terminated."  And I can get no further, I see a few other posts about this issue and flashing the bios which I assume is my next step?  I do have the HP Support Assistant running but it doesn't find anything else either...  And in Device Manager nothing is sticking out that points to the web-cam..  Any guidance is appreciated

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the Device Manager does not detect the webcam there could be a hardware issue.

Flashing the BIOS will not help.

You may need to have the PC serviced again. 

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Jakks
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wow, this machine has been an opportunity cost in a huge way.  Thank you for your continued communication Erico, it's been a quick minute since I owned more modern hardware like this.. I'm so disappointed in the quality and service it's unbelievable.  thanks again.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation