2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavilion 24-x005na - does this product support Mixed Reality

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 24-x005na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion 24-x005na

Does this specific All-in-one model support, Windows mixed reality?

According to the "Windows Mixed Reality PC Check", from the Microsoft store, its saying no due to a driver issue with the Intel HD Grapics 630 Driver Software, yet accoring to various sources the Chip is compatible.

Additionally the system will not let me update the latest Graphics Drives direct from Intels website, I get an error message that tells me that I need to use the Maufactures drivers and to contact the manufactures, however according to HP Support assistant all drivers are up to date, yet Intel had a newer Graphics Driver which the HP system wont let me install, so updating the drivers to try and fix this issue seems to be currenly held back while we wait for HP to give support and allow us to use the latest Grapics Drivers.

So When can we expect a driver update from HP that fixes this issue?

MIXR.jpg

1 REPLY 1
krisfairholm
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the error message I get when trying to install the latest Intel Grapics Drivers stated below

Version: 15.65.4.4944 (Latest) Date: 2/13/2018

System is currently running version 22.20.16.4691 Date: 02/06/2017

MIXR1.jpg

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation