Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q113w (Touch) won't play any youtube

Product Name: All-in-One - 23-q113w (Touch)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q113w (Touch) won't play any youtube all I get is a black blank screen with a rotating arrow in middle of it...   I have all the updates, rebooted, etc....

Thanks

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q113w (Touch) won't play any youtube

@Eshaac

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand you get a black screen and videos won't play on youtube,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Which browser are you using to play on youtube?

Have you tried other browsers?

Did you update the video card, BIOS, Chipset drivers and the Java/adobe flash players?

While you respond to that, here's what you should know:

Go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash and RIGHT CLICK on the logo that is trying to load. THEN: navigate down to 'settings', click on it, and you should have the choice: "disable hardware acceleration". NOTE: If you do NOT have this choice, quickly study the icons at the bottom: on MY display, the left-most was an icon that resembled a video monitor: click on that and you WILL be given the opportunity to "disable hardware acceleration".

It works.

If you are using the internet explorer, try the below steps:

Go into Internet Explorer and open Internet Options
screenshot-2015-08-06-13.24.08.png

Head to the Advanced tab
screenshot-2015-08-06-13.24.25.png

And check Use Software:
screenshot-2015-08-06-13.24.35.png

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation