3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Prodesk 600 G3, Windows 10 PC, KMOD Error and PC Watchdog Error Blue Screen

HP Recommended
Prodesk 600 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am looking for some ideas on how to fix KMOD Exception not handled Error and DPC Watchdog Error Blue Screens on my end users' windows 10 pro PCs.  Basically I have 2 end users that are using HP Prodesk 600 G3 systems running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS.  Each end user has reported that their systems randomly will blue screen, show DPC Watchdog and KMod exception errors.  I have have tried the following to remedy the issues:

1. Reinstalling Windows

2. Updating all Firmware and drivers

3. adjusting power settings

These systems are a little over a year old and we have nothing but issuses with them.  If anyone has any suggestions for ways to prevent these errors and prevent my systems from the random shut downs and blue screens I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation