Did you mean: 
Jordan232
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP all in one random bluescreens & Restarts

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello Ive had my pc for about a year and it's started giving me blue screen errors of every variety. Ive performed all the tests that I can imagine including full factory resets and updating all the drivers. I'm stuck on what to do so anything would be great
3 REPLIES 3
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,774 6,758 637 1,524
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Contact HP Support for service if you are in the warranty period.

Doing a factory reset is a very good technique to determine if the erratic behavior is related to system files/drivers or hardware.

You have to consider you some type of hardware problem, a heat issue (dust buildup can cause strange PC behavior) or a power supply problem. I say this because the problem did not go away after doing a factory reset.

Give the internals a good cleaning using compressed air. Verify all fans are working. Examine the motherboard and graphics card for unusual signs of thermal damage. The power supply may be causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

You did not specify what type of PC you have (Laptop, Desktop, or All- In-One) or the specific product number of the PC.

You have to start troubleshooting all components.

Run a Checkdisk.

Run HP hardware diagnostics.

Have a local PC tech take a look if you are not in warranty.

Tom

0 Kudos
Jordan232
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi Ive ran both checks and had no errors. My pc is a hp all in one desktop. I'm now getting error i01 initialisation failed and I can't do anything at all not even reset it with f11
0 Kudos
Jordan232
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I even went through every single driver trying to update and they were all fully updated to newest version & all updates of windows 10 are installed.

I ran into the initialisation error after I disabled fast start up as I read it can contribute to it
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation