Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP p2-1413l
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 

any one can give me link or tell me where to download Windows 10 Drivers fro HP P2-1413l

I go https://support.hp.com/th-th/drivers/selfservice/hp-p2-1400-desktop-pc-series/5330789/model/5339437 no have Windows 10 drivers

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The support page lists FreeDOS as the OS.  It does list Windows 8 as a possible,  so have you already installed Windows 10 or are you just searching for the drivers?  If you try a Windows 10 install from the Media Creation Tool, it will check the hardware for compatibilty before installing and most of the time it will find the drivers on its own.  Then come back with the hardware ID's for any it misses.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The support page lists FreeDOS as the OS.  It does list Windows 8 as a possible,  so have you already installed Windows 10 or are you just searching for the drivers?  If you try a Windows 10 install from the Media Creation Tool, it will check the hardware for compatibilty before installing and most of the time it will find the drivers on its own.  Then come back with the hardware ID's for any it misses.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Ok i've installed windows 10 and no problem with driver

it work fine

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.