3 REPLIES 3
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,696
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> Hangman

Is a classic game, requiring just a pencil and a sheet of paper.

Do you need rules on how to play?

Please share much more information with us about your specific problem.

Does it occur when you start, or in the middle of the game, or after playing a specific game-piece?

0 Kudos
vhentym
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

everytime I open my HP Pavilion All-in-one its hanging, also when I am entering the  BIOSSetup. I already replaced the RAM and taking away the Hardisk. may be you can help me solve this problem

0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,696
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> Everytime I open my HP Pavilion All-in-one it's hanging, also when I am entering the  BIOS Setup.

> Maybe you can help me solve this problem.

Maybe, you can provide much more information, including some "timing" information.  For example:

0:00 - computer is turned off, and you press the ON/OFF button

0:04 - a "splash" screen, with the HP logo, appears on the screen, and you see the message "press ESC to ....".

0:05 - you press the ESC key

0:07 - the BIOS SETUP menu appears

0:10 - you use the UP/DOWN arrows to successfully navigate through the menu

Does this describe your experience?  If not, please supply more information about your experience.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation