1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

How to put 2 pictures on an A4 size page

HP Recommended
Hp envy. Using Samsung Galaxy 10 phone
Android 9.0 Pie

Please help. All the software I used to use. Is not available no more. So I'm finding this so confusing. 

All I want to do is put 2 pictures on an A4  page. So if it's portrait using 2 pictures. I want to make my own masks to wear. I have everything I need. Thought it would be nice t make my own prints instead of buying material. Thankyou 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GamingOptional
Level 5
231 224 16 39
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Open up your photos and highlight 2 photos(select the first photo by pressing it until it shows a checkmark then select the second photo).

If you turn your printer on and highlight your photos in the gallery and you don't have a Print button then you can either

1. Install the HP Print Service Plugin (which will put a Print button into your photo gallery)

Or

2. You can use the Share button(3dots connected with lines)

(If there is no Print option in the Share menu then you'll need to download Photo Adjuster or other app from the Playstore, then check your Share menu.)

Whichever option you choose, once you click the Print button your print options open and you can choose Size A4, and use the Columns slider to allows you to set how many columns of photos are to be printed on the page and the Margins slider to let you determine how much of a gap you want between your photos.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GamingOptional
Level 5
231 224 16 39
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Open up your photos and highlight 2 photos(select the first photo by pressing it until it shows a checkmark then select the second photo).

If you turn your printer on and highlight your photos in the gallery and you don't have a Print button then you can either

1. Install the HP Print Service Plugin (which will put a Print button into your photo gallery)

Or

2. You can use the Share button(3dots connected with lines)

(If there is no Print option in the Share menu then you'll need to download Photo Adjuster or other app from the Playstore, then check your Share menu.)

Whichever option you choose, once you click the Print button your print options open and you can choose Size A4, and use the Columns slider to allows you to set how many columns of photos are to be printed on the page and the Margins slider to let you determine how much of a gap you want between your photos.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation