cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AY2015
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I AM UNABLE TO UPDATE PCI COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE PLS HELP ME..

HP Recommended
HP NOTE BOOK 15-ay542TU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

sir 

in my hp laptop I am unable to update PCI communication software pls help me to over come from this problem

waiting for your reply......

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AY2015

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Notebook - 15-ay542tu laptop. I read that you're unable to update the PCI communication drivers. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Are you facing any issues with the laptop due to which you're trying to update the PCI communications driver?
  • Do you receive an error message? If yes then what error message is it?
  • Are you using a third party website or the HP website to download the drivers?

Meanwhile, I did some research and found that there are drivers available only for Win7 and Win10 for this laptop model. There are no drivers available for Win8 or 8.1. That could be a reason for the PCI communications driver not getting installed. Source: HP website.

I hope this answers your questions. However, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation