jims69
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I CANNOT COMPLETE UPDATING PROCESS DUETO LAYOUT OF ACCEPTANCE FORM USED BY HP

HP Recommended
HP UPDATE
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Due to layout of HP's acceptance of conditions page, I cannot complete installation of updates.

I have downloaded the updates and at the bottom of the page with "terms & conditions" is a tick box, which I ticked. Nothing happens after I tick the box, and since there is no scroll bar I cannot scroll down. I assume that there is a "button" below the level of  "tick box", but I cannot see it. I tried to reduce scale/size of page in order to see whether anything was belowthe level of tick box, without success. What can I do to complete process on my SAMSUNG N210 Notebook?

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,836 32,538 3,013 10,923
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jims69

What kind of "updates" are you trying to download / install / update on your Samsung notebook??

Assuming you are trying to accomplish a task that has to do with an HP device:

Where are you seeing the form that lacks the "tick box"?

IF you are seeing this on a browser interface, I suggest you try using a different browser -- some browsers do weird things on certain websites.  

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation