Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)

I am trying to download a program to my computer and I just got this pc through a preowned lease

Product Name: Envy 27-k350
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I am trying to download a program called Adobe Lightroom for my photography business. When the program is done downloading and when I access to the program it is telling me that an update is missing that is called api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll . Program will not open I am not sure what to do. Can someone help me please

Dean
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)

Re: I am trying to download a program to my computer and I just got this pc through a preowned lease

According to a thread on Adobe, there is a missing update .

Solution

The missing dll api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is installed with a Windows update. To resolve this issue, download and install the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows from Microsoft.

{---------- Please click the "Thumbs Up" to say thanks for helping.
Please click "Accept As Solution" if my help has solved your problem. ----------}

This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I do not work for HP.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)

Re: I am trying to download a program to my computer and I just got this pc through a preowned lease

Thank u so much for your help
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation