Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-cw1
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cw1511sa. I have tried the windows 10 pen and the bamboo ink pen for this laptop and neither of them have been compatible. Is there a digital pen that is compatible for this laptop? I have done some research and haven't achieved much. It does have pen settings on this laptop so I know it is compatible with a digital pen but which one.

would be much appreciative to know what is compatible for this laptop.

Many thanks  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Becca072 

Currently in the USA, its Sunday morning and the HP server that contains the information is down. I have to wait until Monday when they get it running again, then I can see what I can find.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.