cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KIMN1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I'm trying to download a game I purchased for my son. I keep getting an error message

HP Recommended
Pavilion 6616f

I' installing this game and keep getting these error messages: 

Unable to save download. coral4.ogg
Name: coral4.ogg
URL: [edit]
Error details: Attempting to move successful download to C:\Users\kim\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\objects\e3\e398c144e0b7ff60ac7400020015bb370a70d1f6
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Filename on disk: 3b83-fd31-95e0-a6e4
Path: C:\Users\kim\AppData\Local\Temp\3b83-fd31-95e0-a6e4
Exists: false

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,809 32,709 2,976 7,306
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KIMN1 

My guess would be that Minecraft is running when you are trying to do the download and has the directory locked.

You need to check your running tasks and confirm that Minecraft is not running, or if it is, kill that task and retry the download.

To bring up a list of task, you need to launch the Task Manager, and you do that by clicking the Ctrl-Alt-Del keys at the same time and selecting Task Manager.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation