NickDay
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Intel Starterpack disappointmet

HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I received my beautiful Spectre 360 VERY quickly - like with 24 hrs! Amazing. It comes with the Intel Starterpack of free software. Several apps have "out of inventory errors come back later" whenever I try to download them. and others need a  registration serial number which is not supplied. I have wasted hours trying to get this software. Really shoddy.and an embarrassment to brilliant HP. Whats going on with Intel here? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,658 27,529 1,501 1,588
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NickDay

Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are getting issues with the applications which are installed on your notebook.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation