Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
N / A

Hello everyone and Happy Easter to you all. If you don't celebrate Easter, then Happy Sunday to you 

I'am posting my question about a HP MediaSmart Server EX495

Now I currently don't own 1 but I'am very, very interested in purchasing 1. I do know that HP doesn't manufactured them any more so I'am going to have to buy 1 second hand

My questions I need some answers and help with are the following -

( 1 ) What do I need to look out for when buying a used HP MediaSmart Server EX495?

( 2 ) Does the HP MediaSmart Server EX495 still work with today OS like Windows 10 OS or Lynx OS?

( 3 ) Is it still worth buying a HP MediaSmart Server EX495 today?

( 4 ) Can you also save documents on a HP MediaSmart Server EX495?

I believe that is all my questions for now

I really hope someone will be so kind in helping me out with my questions

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Bump, Bump, Bump

I'am still looking for some help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.