cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ropaba21
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My Outlook contacts and Outlook calendar stopped synching up with my i-phone contacts and calendar.

HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-bs033cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I need assistance in getting my Outlook Calendar & Outlook Contacts on my PC, to synchronize with my i-phone calendar and i-phone contacts?  My synchronization was working perfectly fine until I downloaded an Microsoft update onto my PC. 

After I downloaded the update, I began getting a pop-up window into which I tried putting in a password, but the password I entered wasn't accepted. The pop-up window says

" Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following:
Application-Specific password required

[Personal Information Removed]
1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,467 30,374 2,775 6,708
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ropaba21 

I'm sorry this happened, but Outlook is a Microsoft product, not HP, and we have no way to analyze or debug issues or settings with Microsoft products.

For assistance with this, you need to go online and contact Microsoft Office support.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation