bbpd24c
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My question is in regards to the HP Assistant App

HP Recommended
All in one PC 24-e014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My issue is regarding the HP Support Assistant App.  I was notified that I had 8 updates for my HP 17 laptop which is associated with my devices.  I turned on my laptop and there were no update notifications.  I checked the list of updates and found that they had been updated at an earlier time.  The notifications are still listed on the app and the red exclamation point still show in the HP assistant icon at the bottom of my screen.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but the update notification messages are still there as well as the exclamation point.  Has anyone else encountered this issue, if so how did you resolve it?

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bbpd24c I suggest you create a new user account, and check if that helps, if not, reinstall the app using the new user account and that should resolve the issue,

for details on how to create a new user account: click here.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation