Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion p6061uk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help I have an HP Pavilion p6061uk which works perfectly fine except it is on the original Windows 10 release and will not update to the latest update. I have been advised I need to install the latest drivers but of course HP have retired them and I can't find them anywhere. Is anyone able to help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Meridean

I'm afraid as your HP PC falls under the retired product, we do not have drivers available. Your best bet is to rely on the Win update and HPSA updates. Or upgrade the computer.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @Meridean

I have checked the specifications of the PC and it was shipped with Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium  operating system.

As the PC is old and obsolete there are no drivers available from HP. 

However, you can try installing the drivers using HP support assistant.

Refer this article to know more information about using HP support assistant. Click Here

Also, you can try updating the drivers using the windows update.

Windows Update checks for updated drivers and software for your devices and install them automatically.

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Windows Update.
Tap or click Choose how updates get installed.
Under Important updates, choose Install updates automatically (recommended).

Hope this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi A4Apollo,
I have already tried the support assistant and Windows Update without success. 😞
Thanks for your support and response though.

HP Recommended

@Meridean

I'm afraid as your HP PC falls under the retired product, we do not have drivers available. Your best bet is to rely on the Win update and HPSA updates. Or upgrade the computer.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.