derp123456789
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OMEN COMMAND CENTRE PROBLEMS

HP Recommended
870-219
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After opening Omen Command Centre and signing in, I am left with the messgae: "No supported OMEN host PC is associated with this account - Sign in to an OMEN host PC and then click refresh"

Not quite sure what to do next. What is the "OMEN host PC"?

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,365
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@derp123456789,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you need assistance related to Omen command center not working on your HP Desktop. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Was the Omen command center pre-installed on your PC?

Are you trying to install the omen command center from Microsoft store?

In the meantime, I did go through the compatibility list and unfortunately your PC is not shipped with Omen command center software. This could be the reason why it's coming up with this error. 

For more details, please go through this compatibility list - HP OMEN Command Center

I see that your PC is shipped with SteelSeries Engine Software - SteelSeries Engine software provides a user interface which allows control of the mouse and keyboard from one location. The SteelSeries Engine provides macro creation, and the ability to assign keystrokes for complete peripheral management.

If you could let me know what exactly are you trying to do on your PC, I can try and see if I can help you resolve your concern.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as Solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation