Tcc_Scott
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen Command Center Issue

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-112na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The Omen Command Center app only includes the options for Desktop and Game Stream. When I first used the app earlier today, moments after I first turned it on, it had more available options such as lighting etc and now after installing updates which was recommended by the app, the app no longer displays these settings and I can't seem to find a way to add them back on even after downloading the relevant drivers from the hp support website

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tcc_Scott,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I understand you are having issues with the Omen control center feature not working on your HP notebook after the recent update. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you tried to uninstall the Omen command center completely?

Did you try to update the device drivers either using Windows update or using HP support Assistant?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: For more details on HP OMEN Command Center

OMEN software compatible models

OMEN Command Center features

Updating OMEN Command Center from the Windows Store

Update OMEN Command Center by downloading the app from the Windows Store.

1. Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.

2. Search for OMEN Command Center.

3. Click Update.

Wait while the program downloads and installs.

4. Click Play.

OMEN Command Center opens.

If the issue persists, Let's try uninstalling the HP Omen Command center from Control panel, programs

You can try updating the HP command center.

Link to update the omen command center.

Also, update the HP system event utility and check if it helps.

Link to update the HP system event utility.

Next thing, update the BIOS and Chipset drivers on your PC either from our HP support website, using this link or download it using HP Support Assistant.

To download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

If you have problems installing the Windows updates, go to the Microsoft website and use the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Then, restart the computer and run Windows Update again.

Windows 10 update troubleshooter (in English)

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation