Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen #870-119
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got the email this morning from HP Support and here is the link below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06474459?hprpt_id=HPGL_ALERTS_2050648&jumpid=em_alerts_us-us_...

And it's about OMEN Command Center to run on any OMEN desktop or laptop. Well mine is OMEN #870-119.  And I did installed them to see if that is working or not. Unfortunately my desktop is not supported in this version of OMEN Command Center. Look below with the message show on desktop:

Your OMEN PC is not supported in this version of OMEN Command Center. The functionality available will be limited to OMEN Accessories.

I am confused about this because the email that I got from HP Support mentioned that OMEN Command Center can support my desktop, OMEN #870-119.  Please explain about this because why is HP Support sending out emails about this int he first place.

Let me know about this.

Thank you,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@jpmackay1 Welcome to HP Community!

When you post multiple times the time to respond to you get's delayed as the post reset's each time, posting multiple times may also send your post into the spam box, hence we don't recommend you do that!

That out of the way, here's what you need to know about using the HP Omen Command Center on this device:

Supported feature: OMEN Control (Desktop) - Lighting Only (verify the same by clicking here)

The OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 870-119 does not support  "My Games" feature either, hence the link you've shared does not apply for your model.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Bump -- Anyone here knows about this?? As I need to know if I go ahead to install them or not.

Thank you,

John

HP Recommended

Guess that is not worth to ask for help here. Because no one offer to help about this as I need to know. Guess that I have to go outside HP for help about this.

Thank you,

John

HP Recommended

@jpmackay1 Welcome to HP Community!

When you post multiple times the time to respond to you get's delayed as the post reset's each time, posting multiple times may also send your post into the spam box, hence we don't recommend you do that!

That out of the way, here's what you need to know about using the HP Omen Command Center on this device:

Supported feature: OMEN Control (Desktop) - Lighting Only (verify the same by clicking here)

The OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 870-119 does not support  "My Games" feature either, hence the link you've shared does not apply for your model.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.